Maytech MTVESC7.5DU Based 7.5 2pcs VESC In One Board Double 50A 50V Electric Speed Controller for Electric Surfboard Efoil
|Model No.||MTVESC7.5DU||VESC_TOOL Compatible||Yes|
|Cont. Current||50A x 2||Max. Current||Up to 240A for a few sec.|
|Input Volt||3-12S||PCB Size||99mm*58.5mm*16.6mm|
|Firmware||Updatable||Hardware||Based on V7.5|
|BEC||5V/1.5A||Compatible Motor||Sensored & Sensorless|
New Features:1. 2pcs ESCs in one board, More compact size than MTVESC50ADU;
5. Good BLDC and FOC functions.
- When you receive the VESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the VESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to VESC is very high, which would easy damage the VESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the VESC.
- Please must remember to change to corresponding modes when you adjust parameters. For example, the VESC default mode is BLDC mode.If you want to detect FOC mode and adjusted FOC parameters, please change to FOC mode. Or the VESC would easy to burn.
For V6 in FOC mode, ERPM can't over 50000, otherwise driver IC would easy to be damaged.
ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
- If you use UART port, the wire better do not over 0.5m or even shorter, and better use Stranded wire.
We Also Recommend
Maytech MTSKT1614BF Front and Backside Truck for Dual Hub Motor Driven Electric Skateboard Longboard
Maytech 6355 Electric longboard Motor 170KV 10mm Shaft Outrunner Sensored Motor for Electric Skateboard Robot
Electric Surfboard 300A 85V Electric Anti-spark Switch Protect VESC Battery & Motors for Hydrofoil Motorcycle Robots RC Car
Maytech 70mm/83mm/90mm/97mm 78A PU Wheel with Ball Bearing for Electric Skateboard Longboard