Mayrc MTVESC50A Electric Speed Controller Bejamin Vedder VESC based on V4.12 for Electric Skateboard Escooter Remote Control Lawn Mower Robot
|Model No.||MTVESC50A||VESC_TOOL Compatible||Yes|
|Cont. Current||50A||Max. Current||240A|
|Input Volt||3-12S||PCB Size||60mm*40mm|
|BEC||5V/1.5A||Compatible Motor||Sensored & Sensorless|
|Accessory||With USB Cable||Capacitors||3pcs 680μf 63V|
- When you receive the VESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the VESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to VESC is very high, which would easy damage the VESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the VESC.
- Please must remember to change to corresponding modes when you adjust parameters. For example, the VESC default mode is BLDC mode.If you want to detect FOC mode and adjusted FOC parameters, please change to FOC mode. Or the VESC would easy to burn.
For V6 in FOC mode, ERPM can't over 50000, otherwise driver IC would easy to be damaged.
ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
- If you use UART port, the wire better do not over 0.5m or even shorter, and better use Stranded wire.
We Also Recommend
Maytech MTVESC7.5DU Based 7.5 2pcs VESC In One Board Double 50A 50V Electric Speed Controller for Electric Surfboard Efoil
Mayrc Electric Speed Controller MTVESC7.5DU Dual 50A VESC based Controller for Motorized Electric Skateboard Mountainboard Robot
Mayrc New 200A VESC MTVESC7.12 VESC7.5 Based High Current with Aluminum Case for Electric Skateboard Robotics Remote Control Lawn Mower Robot
Mayrc MTSVESC6.0 VESC6 Based 200A Speed Controller with Aluminum Case for Electric Skateboard Mountainbaord Pool Device Remote Control Lawn Mower Robot