Maytech New Arrived 100A 75V Electric Speed Controller Compatible VESC_TOOL Based on V7.5 Round Shape With Aluminum Case
|Model No.||MTSVESC7.5RCA||Software||VESC_TOOL Compatible|
|Cont. Current||100A||Brush. Current||200A|
|Input Volt||75V||Size(round shape)||with Aluminum Case|
|Firmware||Updatable||Hardware||Based on V7.5|
|Weight||335g||Compatible Motor||Sensored & Sensorless|
|Application||electric skateboard, mountainboard,electric longboard, fighting robot, e-bike, underwater ROV, etc||PCB size||88mm(diameter)*18mm(height)|
2. Product Details
1. USB port for programming;
2. PPM port to connect PPM transceivers;
3. SWD port to get direct access to the Chipset. Diagnostics, debugging, and real time data;
4. CAN Port for CAN communication with other devices and VESC arrays;
5. COMM port for various kinds of other communication methods like I2C, ADC, Uart,You can use your Arduino or Raspberry Pi to control the VESC!
6. Sensor port for motor Hall sensors (ABI, HALL, magnetic precision encoders)
*1. PCB layout, size and heat dissipation
production process is 6x3oz immersion gold.
Increase the MOS copper area to facilitate heat dissipation, and at the same time by adding via holes to conduct heat, the heat is transferred from the metal bottom surface of the MOS to the back surface of the PCB and to the heat sink.Compared with the traditional heat dissipation from MOS resin surface, the thermal resistance is lower and it’s conducive to work in confined spaces.
*2. MOSFET: American Fairchild FDBL0150N80 ( Fairchild, which has been acquired by ON Semiconductor).
*3. Driver IC: American TI company UCC27211.
This chip is also used on MTSVESC7.5H 300A 85V VESC. On 7.5H, the driver IC drives four parallel MOS
without any pressure; while on 7.5R, it only drives one, which is even more fearless.
* 4. Current High-Speed Sampling Chip: American TI Company INA240. It can make the current sampling faster and more accurate, and has a good improvement on the FOC and over-current protection functions.
*5. DC-DC module:
The first stage DC-DC uses TI's LM5161 to convert the main power supply voltage to 12V;
The second level of DC-DC uses Microchip's MCP16311 to convert 12V to 3.3V and 5V.
The current of the two-stage voltage conversion chip is 1A. Considering that the internal circuit needs 100ma, the external output current is controlled within 900ma.
*6. CANBUS interface chip: TJA1051 of NXP Company.
*7. Capacitor: 4pcs Japanese Rubycon ZLH 80V 330uf.
*8. Encoder: This ESC does not integrate the AS5047 encoder chip. If necessary, please purchase the encoder board separately.
* 9. Firmware standard: VESCTOOL automatically recognizes this ESC as 7.5_300. This firmware can be used.
The standard version is without heat sink case. There are four M3 screw mounting holes on the standard version. If need, Customers need to equip themselves with heat sink and dustproof and waterproof solution when running in high current situations. It is recommended to stick the bottom surface of the ESC (the surface without components) to the heat sink. However, the indicator light on the ESC is on the component-free surface, so customers need to consider the light guide method of the indicator light.
- When you receive the VESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the VESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to VESC is very high, which would easy damage the VESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the VESC.
- Please must remember to change to corresponding modes when you adjust parameters. For example, the VESC default mode is BLDC mode.If you want to detect FOC mode and adjusted FOC parameters, please change to FOC mode. Or the VESC would easy to burn.
For V6 in FOC mode, ERPM can't over 50000, otherwise driver IC would easy to be damaged.
ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
- If you use UART port, the wire better do not over 0.5m or even shorter, and better use Stranded wire.
We Also Recommend
Mayrc 50A ESC Electric Speed Controller for Exercise Bike E-Bike
Maytech DC-DC High Volttage Convert to Low Voltage Input 18-75V Output 12V 2500mA UBEC 20W Cooling Fan Comb for VESC Controller
Maytech MTVESC7.5DU Based 7.5 2pcs VESC In One Board Double 50A 50V Electric Speed Controller for Electric Surfboard Efoil
Mayrc Electric Speed Controller MTVESC7.5DU Dual 50A VESC based Controller for Motorized Electric Skateboard Mountainboard Robot