Mayrc MTVESC100A ESC Based on VESC4 Speed Controller with Aluminum Case for Electric Skateboard Fighting Robots Remote Control Lawn Mower Robot
|Model No.||MTVESC100A||VESC_TOOL Compatible||Yes|
|Cont. Current||100A||Max. Current||280A|
|Input Volt||3-12S||Case Size||71.5mm(L)x45.8mm(W)x18mm(H)|
|BEC||5V/1.5A||Compatible Motor||Sensored & Sensorless|
- When you receive the VESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the VESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to VESC is very high, which would easy damage the VESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the VESC.
- Please must remember to change to corresponding modes when you adjust parameters. For example, the VESC default mode is BLDC mode.If you want to detect FOC mode and adjusted FOC parameters, please change to FOC mode. Or the VESC would easy to burn.
For V6 in FOC mode, ERPM can't over 50000, otherwise driver IC would easy to be damaged.
ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
- If you use UART port, the wire better do not over 0.5m or even shorter, and better use Stranded wire.
We Also Recommend
MAYRC DC-DC Module 7 Convert 75V Voltage to 5V UBEC for Motorized Surfboard Hydrofoilsurfing
Sale price $1575 $15.75
MAYRC 300A IP67 Fully Sealed Low Heat Waterproof ESC Speed Controller for Electric Watercraft Jet Board
Sale price $52395 $523.95
MAYRC 50A VESC6.0 ESC Speed Controller for Robotic Esk8 Electric Skateboard Motorized Board
Sale price $10448 $104.48
MAYRC 200A VESCTOOL Based on VESC6.0 Speed Controller for Electric Longboard Robot Arm
Sale price $25299 $252.99