Mayrc Electric Speed Controller MTVESC7.5DU Dual 50A VESC based Controller for Motorized Electric Skateboard Mountainboard Robot
|Model No.||MTVESC7.5DU||VESC_TOOL Compatible||Yes|
|Cont. Current||50A x 2||Max. Current||Up to 240A for a few sec.|
|Input Volt||3-12S||PCB Size||99mm*58.5mm*16.6mm|
|Firmware||Updatable||Hardware||Based on V7.5|
|BEC||5V/1.5A||Compatible Motor||Sensored & Sensorless|
New Features:1. 2pcs ESCs in one board, More compact size than MTVESC50ADU;
2. Based on V7.5, Better than V4.12;
3. Components are 80V rated, more stable performance for 3-12S using;
4. Use two plates of PCBs to separate high power and low power components, better heat dissipation and stability;
5. Good BLDC and FOC functions.
5. Good BLDC and FOC functions.
Strong, Reliable and Progressive Electric BrakesStart from a stop with Unsensored Motors as if it was SensoredMany Safety Features such as Current Control and Temperature Control FeaturesRegenerative BrakingSensored or Sensorless operationGreat start-up torque with sensorless motors
Electric skateboard, Esk8, longboard, mountainboard, offroad skateboard, city skateboard, street skateboard, motorized skateboard, electric longboard, electric surfboard, Esurf, Efoil, electric foil, foilsurf, foilsurfing, surffoil, surfjet, jetski, jetboard, electric hydrofoil, ROV/ROVEEE/remote operated vehicle, underwater robot, Underwater Robotics/underwater remotely operated vehicles, subsea robots, cablecam, broadcast, IBC2019, Ultra drones, security monitoring robots，robots for security and safety monitoring in harsh terrain, agile robots, autonomous agile robots, security robots, autonomously monitor security, combat robots, fighting robots, etc.
- When you receive the VESC, please test without load and do not connect motor, first check if the VESC can successfully connect to your computer, if ok, then connect to motor and you can start to adjust parameters.
- Do not use switching power supply, the instant voltage when switching power supply connect to VESC is very high, which would easy damage the VESC.
- Do not push the throttle too hard when test without load, gently and slowly speed up.
- Be cautious when adjust parameters, if parameters set mistake, would also easy damage the VESC.
- Please must remember to change to corresponding modes when you adjust parameters. For example, the VESC default mode is BLDC mode.If you want to detect FOC mode and adjusted FOC parameters, please change to FOC mode. Or the VESC would easy to burn.
For V6 in FOC mode, ERPM can't over 50000, otherwise driver IC would easy to be damaged.
ERPM= motor pole pairs number * KV * Voltage
- If you use UART port, the wire better do not over 0.5m or even shorter, and better use Stranded wire.
We Also Recommend
Mayrc 50A ESC Electric Speed Controller for Exercise Bike E-Bike
Sale price $3390 $33.90
Maytech MTVESC7.5DU Based 7.5 2pcs VESC In One Board Double 50A 50V Electric Speed Controller for Electric Surfboard Efoil
Sale price $53966 $539.66
Mayrc New 200A VESC MTVESC7.12 VESC7.5 Based High Current with Aluminum Case for Electric Skateboard Robotics Remote Control Lawn Mower Robot
Sale price $9380 $93.80
Mayrc MTSVESC6.0 VESC6 Based 200A Speed Controller with Aluminum Case for Electric Skateboard Mountainbaord Pool Device Remote Control Lawn Mower Robot
Sale price $26590 $265.90